Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Why choose Home Instead Senior Care?
- Above average starting pay
- Immediate part-time flexible positions
- Company matching retirement plan - IRA
- Vision/Dental/Life/Accident/Disability Insurance
- Performance based pay increases
- In-house CHHA certification training FREE to employees
- Growth opportunities
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
|Title:||Caregiver Homemaker Companion|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 256 Belvidere Avenue, Washington, NJ 07882. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 908-835-1400. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.