SIGN ON BONUS. FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE. FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME HOURS
Home Instead Senior Care of Warren and Hunterdon Counties is looking for caring and compassionate Certified Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services to help seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Valid Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license issued by New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Valid transportation required
Why chose Home Instead Senior Care?
- Above average starting pay
- Immediate part-time, flexible positions (OT available)
- Company matching retirement plan - IRA
- Vision/Dental/Life/Accident/Disability Insurance
- Sign-on BONUS ($200 after 100 hours worked)
- Performance based pay increases
|Title:||CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) - SIGN ON BONUS|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 256 Belvidere Avenue, Washington, NJ 07882. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 908-835-1400. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.